SSC Junior Hindi Translator JHT Recruitment 2020 Online Form
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Advt No. : F.No.3/3/2020-P&P-II
- Registration Start: 29/06/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 25/07/2020
- Pay Examination Fee Last Date: 27/07/2020
- Offline Payment Last Date: 29/07/2020
- Paper I Exam Date: 06/10/2020
- Paper-II Exam Date : 31/01/2021
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH / Female : 0/- (Nil)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Net Banking, Debit / Credit Card or Through E Challan Mode of State Bank of India.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Between: 02/01/1991 to 01/01/2003.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
Vacancy Details Total: 283 Post
Junior Translator / Junior Hindi Translator
Senior Hindi Translator
Post-Wise Eligibility Details
Junior Translator in CSOLS
|Master Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a Compulsory Subjects OR Master Degree in Any Subject with English Medium and Hindi as a Compulsory Subject in Degree Level And Recognized Diploma Course in Translation from Hindi to English Vice Versa or 2 Year Experience|
Junior Translator in Railway
Junior Translator in Armed Force
|Junior Translator / JHT in Subordinate Offices|
|Senior Hindi Translator in Various Department||Master Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a Compulsory Subjects OR Master Degree in Any Subject with English Medium and Hindi as a Compulsory Subject in Degree Level And Recognized Diploma Course in Translation from Hindi to English Vice Versa or 3 Year Experience|
How to Fill Form.
- Staff Selection Commission SSC Are Released Sub Inspector Junior Translator / Senior Translator JHT Recruitment 2020. Candidate Can Apply Between 29 June 2020 to 25 July 2020.
- Candidate Read the SSC Junior Hindi Translator JHT and Senior Hindi Translator Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form Apply Online 2020.
- Instruction of Photo: Not More than 3 Month Old Photo, The date on which the photograph has been taken should be printed on the photo.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.